Thursday 15 November 2012

Warm and Toasty Weekend



My new iPad mini arrived this week - oh swipe-y, gadgety goodness! What was the first thing I did with it? Download Gathered by Mollie Makes of course!
Have you had a chance to check out issue 4 yet? There are some cool craft projects inside like how to make the knitted bow legwarmers on the cover above (off to the shops now to buy some double pointed needles), as well as my humble little mini heat pack pocket warmers:




Just the thing for my trip to the Bavarian Alps this weekend - brrr! (Bring on the Bratwurst and beer that gets served by the litre...ja bitte!)

Issue 5 of Gathered comes out tomorrow, I know what I'll be reading on the plane...

Shöenes Wochenende xx

3 comments:

  1. Have a good trip! Love your blog, I came across it when I saw your advice on improving your craft room on Mollie Makes.. I'm just sorting one out myself. Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lucy!

    Ooh - good luck sorting out the craft space :o) Takes a while but will be so satisfying once it's done :o)

    Thanks for your message! Leanne xx

    Ps, you could post a pic on my or the Mollie Makes Facebook page when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will! In the process of making roman blinds for it at the mo.. am quite excited! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...